A Safe Insecticide is responsible to Get the Best Yield
“Agriculture is the backbone of the livelihood security system of nearly 700 million people in the country and we need to build our food security on the foundation of home grown food.” –
– MS Swaminathan, the father of India’s Green Revolution.
In the present scenario, food security has improved around the world over the past five years, but hunger and food insecurity still persist. In the case of India, despite country’s ‘Jai-Kisaan’ preference, there is a huge challenge with regards to its agriculture output. Low income and productivity, irregular weather cycles, and inadequate irrigation facilities, sluggish methods of commerce of food crop are the few challenges that are making farmers unsatisfied and poor. They also face threats from pests, insects, natural calamities, thefts, damages by animals and other types of crop losses, resulting in lower yields. In order to pursue the goal of better returns from farming, farmers cannot avoid using safe and environment- friendly pesticide and insecticide. Dichlorvos 76 EC is an organophosphate insecticide that provides outstanding control of targeted insects across multiple crops.
When today’s agriculture facing many problems, a good crop yield with minimum expenditure is need of the hour.
Let’s learn how to keep pest away from your farm and deter them from eating your crop.
What is correct Dichlorvos mode of action?
What is Dichlorvos effect on humans?
What is the Dichlorvos 76 EC price in India?
- Dichlorvos, sometimes called DDVP is a synthetic organic chemical used as an insecticide
- It effective against mushroom flies, aphids, Spider mites, Caterpillers, Thrips, mites and whiteflies in green house, fruits and vegetable crops.
- It kills insects, these chemicals can also be harmful to people.
- Dichlorvos 76 EC poisoning is evident on oral consumption and shoes effects on the body. The severity of symptoms varies depending on the amount of chemical involved and the nature of the exposure.
- Dichlorvos effects on humans are harmful. So, you need to be careful while spraying on farms. If swallowed, induce vomiting by tickling the back of throat or call a physician or Poison Control Center immediately.
- The packages containing the insecticides shall be stored in separate rooms or premises away from children and animals.
It’s got to be tough. You like it or not, you can’t just sit aside and let pests invasion into your farm that not only suck up the yield, but also reduce the growth of the plants. These tiny creatures can wreak havoc for farming. So it is it’s critical for farmers to treat these pests and protect their valuable beans. The first step to defeating these nuisances is by understanding what you’re up against.
HPM, one of reputed manufacturer of Dichlorvos 76 EC in India, is the best to offer recommendations including fertilizers, pesticides and crop varieties for farmers across large and highly heterogeneous areas. Our team of experts and agriculturists help you to create answers in insect, weed and disease control that help growers improve the quality and yield of their crops. We offer plant protection advice to farmers, to promote integrated pest management practices among farmers, to regulate the importation and distribution of pesticides.