Agriculture + Acephate = For Stress- Free Farming
“Without Agriculture it is not possible to have city a city, stock market, banks, university, church or army. Agriculture is the foundation of civilization and any stable economy.” – Allan Savory”
In the last few years, the agriculture sector In India is ‘grown’ not ‘developed’ and has to cover a long way to development. The main challenge the county is facing is commodity-driven agriculture production systems, as unpredictable weather, pests, and diseases, limited-resource farmers, agro-industrial backwardness, poor educational and employment prospects, declining rural livelihoods and agrarian distress, and state’s failure to leverage Centre funds for agro-development. In addition, with growing population and global food crises, Farmers, policy makers have to start new Green Revolution coupled with a continuation of neoliberal economic policies. We need to build close strategic alliances between agroecology and food sovereignty to get answers to issues around production, distribution, and consumption of food. Currently, agroecological food production relies largely on chemical fertilizers for pest control because pest control is difficult, almost impossible without repeated use of these insecticides. Acephate 75 SP is an Organophospate insecticide, suitable for use on food crops, agricultural seed, and non-bearing plants.
Across India, farmers are applying principles of agroecology, using both traditional and new methods of polyculture, and pest control; preserving crop genetic diversity; to carry out sustainable agricultural practices. It is important, therefore, to pay heed to potential pest problems by monitoring every crop field, every day, regularly. Let’s understand more about Acephate.
What is Acephate 75 SP mode of action?
- Acephate 75% SP is a systemic and contact insecticide is highly efficient and offers high efficiency in protecting the field from insects and pests.
- It is broad-spectrum systematic insecticide with contact and stomach. It mainly acts on the nervous system of the target pests.
- Take a small quantity of water in a container and dissolve required quantity of is Acephate 75 SP in it. Stir this solution properly and mix it with the remaining quantity of water.
- It remains effective for longer duration and therefore gives protection for a longer time.
- I t has a quick knockdown action.
- It is not phyototoxtc on any crops if used at recommended doses.
- More than adequate Acephate 75 SP use in agriculture can have many effects on health: short-time, long-term, acute poisoning, chronic illness leading to severe neurological and reproductive damage, cancer and death.
Without agriculture, there is no food, and without food, there are no people. We, HPM India are one of the best companies to offer safe, effective insecticide and pesticide that work to repel unwanted birds & pests from your farm or garden. Our main goal is to decrease conflicts between human and insects by offering solutions using the most acceptable and economical products possible. Our experts and professional are well trained in pest control, identification of plant disease, damage recognition, and management methods and safety. Our entire range of products is produced as per international quality standards. We ensure that the Acephate75 SP insecticide is quality tested. You can get Acephate 75 SP price details with a single click. Contact us now for the information on dosage, uses, mode of action & prices in India.