Agriculture + Gibberellic Acid 0.001 L = Future of Better Farming!
Agriculture plays a crucial role in India’s economy. Still, after the advent of rapid industrialization and technological developments, over 58 per cent of the rural people depend on agriculture as their prime occupation of livelihood. From the last few decades, the agriculture sector is in a state of distress that is particularly affecting small and marginal farmers. However, in recent years, efforts to develop, refine and disseminate agricultural technologies, several significant progress have been adopted to reduce the cost of production, save water and nutrients, increase yields, increase crop diversification. Here comes the need of plant growth regulators that are currently become an integral part of agricultural and horticultural practices. One such plant growth compound is Gibberellic acid 0.001 L, that is a hormone found in plants and fungi.
This tetracyclic di-terpenoid hormone stimulates plant growth. Even though it is present in plants, it is produced at a very low rate. Plants with growth hormone deficiency have a slow or flat rate of growth. That why it is made industrially and used as a type of plant fertilizer.
Gibberellic acid uses in agriculture to produce bigger leaves and longer stems, enhances photosynthesis, stimulates seed germination and triggers transitions from the vegetative to the flowering stage.
Do you know how to use Gibberellic acid on the plant?
Let us explain the process in few easy steps!
- Gibberellic acid should be used in small quantity.
- Take correct amount of powder and add few drops of rubbing alcohol, in order to dilute the Gibberellic acid powder.
- Then just add water to get the right concentration. Now the solution should be sprayed on plants aiming for a drop down coverage.
- You can also soak the seeds for 2-24 hours in the solution for better results.
- The solution should not be used for too long and should be used once made.
- Even applications of very low concentrations can give profound results.Gibberellic acid should not be used with alkaline products, but it can be used along with natural fertilizers and pesticides. However, it is not listed as a “poison”, but it is advisable to avoid skin contact and ingestion of GA.
The challenge of growing to feed millions of people—with less and less land—is everyone’s problem. Today farmers need better farming techniques that help keep food on our tables.
HPM India is one such agriculture company helping farmers worldwide for providing the best solutions for better farming. We are also the Gibberellic acid 0.001 L manufacturers in India http://www.hpmindia.com/product-pgr5.php The company also involved in supply and export of Gibberellic Acid 0.001% L worldwide. We are offering many plant growth regulators that can improve the physiological efficiency of the crop, enhance taste and quality of fruits, promote seed germination point leading to breaking of seed dormancy and increase stem length in flowers grown for export.