Agriculture+ Imidacloprid = Farmer Friendly Way To Control Termite!
The Agriculture and allied sectors continue to be crucial for sustainable growth and development of Indian economy. However, the sector is currently facing a dilemma. While it has achieved a regular pace in attaining the agricultural development goals of food security, availability and accessibility, it is still being challenged by a formidable agrarian crisis. Pests and insets are real threat to crops. Termite, a group of insects belonging to class Isoptera is one of the most damaging insects of agriculture, forestry and housing sector. These fungus-growing termites can attack plants in any stage of development from the seed to the mature plant. How to prevent agriculture from damage by this insect? Imidacloprid 30.5 SC can be used to control termites in various agricultural and horticultural crops like cotton maize groundnut, jute, pulses, potato etc.
So, Let’s by asking some basic questions—and finding some simple, yet profound, answers regarding use of Imidacloprid.
What are the specifications of Imidacloprid 30.5 SC for agricultural use?
How do you prepare dilute solution of Imidacloprid 30.5 SC? What are the benefits of applying Imidacloprid 30.5 SC dilution on crops?
- Imidacloprid 30.5% SC MSDS can be used for pre-construction and post-construction anti termite treatment.
- It is a systemic insecticide with translaminar activity and with contact & stomach action.
- Imidacloprid 30.5 SC dosage is commonly used on paddy, cotton, wheat, maize, potatoes, sugarcane, vegetables, and fruits.
- It decreases surface runoff and provides uniform coverage over the foliages with enhanced penetration & stability
- It can also be used to control sucking insects including rice hoppers, aphids, thrips, white flies, termites, turf insects.
- You should be careful while using it. Exposure to high-dose of it can show poisoning symptoms such as headache, fatigue, dizziness, nausea, stomach cramps and diarrhea in human body.
What is Imidacloprid 30.5 SC price in India?
We at HPM India are selling Imidacloprid 30.5 SC with the brand name of Super Imida. The pesticide is found to be very effective up to 10-14 days after application at recommended dosage. However, you need to remember that factors like -weather conditions, soil temperature, wind speed, influence the performance of crop protection products. The smart use of pesticides and fertilizers can open up all sectors of the economy to many new opportunities, and farming is no exception. Our professional offers targeted advice, insights and recommendations and by interacting more closely with farmers.
Various studies have shown that termites can easily survive well in soils with adequate moisture. They build a central colony nest and underground tunnels. Pesticides are important, but you should refrain from overuse of pesticide because that will burn the plant or even stunt growth. Sometime, we hear questions about that pesticide (like Imidacloprid 30.5 SC) can be linked to a wide range of human health hazards. Frankly, I don’t think so. Optimum and correct use of pesticide has dramatically improved the way we treat farming in the first place, with more sustainable and productive solutions. It allows growers to spend time on what matters the most.