Agriculture + Imidacloprid= Simple and Stress-free way to Protect Your Crop From Tiny Killers!
India’s economy is heavily dependent on agriculture as more than 60 percent of the population is employed in this sector and related services. The Indian farming sector has directed to the modern system of production with the advent of green revolution in the 1970s. The present system of agriculture involves sustainable farming based on technologies increasing use of pesticides that are widely used by crop producers in order to combat risk associated with pests and diseases. To most of the farmers, pesticide use is an inevitable aspect of farming or gardening, as the pests can ruin the crop if not they are not controlled.
Broadly pesticides can be divided into fungicide, herbicide, insecticide, mulluscicide, nematicide, rodenticide, plant growth regulators and others that are used to destroy others unwanted living organism. The dedicated use of pesticide application, advance-planting methods, machinery in forests and agricultural settings can eventually double or even triple crop production. The use of pesticide like Imidacloprid 17.8 SL works in many different ways by affecting their target, whether it is a weed, pest, or disease.
Let discuss how to get rid of these small sucking insects by using Imidacloprid 17.8 Sl MSDS.
- Imidacloprid is a systemic insecticide which acts as an insect neurotoxin andbelongs to Chloronicotinyl group.
- Take a small quantity of water in a container and dissolve required quantity of and mix imidacloprid 17.8 sl msds in it. Stir this solution properly and mix it with the remaining quantity of water.
- Imidacloprid 17.8 mode of action is to bind to the nicotergiuc acetylcholine receptors on insects nervous system that results in paralysis and death of the insect. It is effective against adult fleas as well as larva flea stages.
- It can be used as a foliar spray for the control of sucking and other insects in crops like cotton, paddy, sugarcane and vegetables.
- It can be allied to the plants as a spray and stem paint and can be injected to the plants or applied as a soil treatment.
- A significant number of deaths occur due to pesticide poisoning. Imidacloprid 17.8 SL poisoning can pose disastrous health effects on human body. Wear protective clothing while spraying. Wash hands and body after spraying.
You can’t ignore pest invasion your farm. These tiny sucking pests can wreak havoc on your crop. The climate change, increasing temperature, and milder winters have allowed the growth and survival rate of insects. These insects are sparking a serious farm crisis in India’s agriculture sector. In addition, producing enough food to meet the needs of a growing population has always been the greatest concern for the government.
We, HPM India are one of the best Imidacloprid 17.8 SL manufacturers in India that is serving the farmer community with high-quality Insecticides. Our team of experts and agriculturists can educate you how to use pesticides effectively because repeated and ineffective use of the pesticides available in the market can be useless and would not be effective on plants. We are offering high quality, low-cost pest control products that are not costly and least damaging to soil and air we breathe in.