Farming + Bifenthrin = A Step To Reduce Marginalization And Vulnerability of Small Farmers!
In India almost8,000 farmers had ended their lives in 2015. When compared to numbers of suicides in 2014, it is roughly an increase of 40 per cent. The situation is showing no sign of improvement, as the current year has witnessed more than 400 suicides in the Marathawada region of Maharashtra alone. Why farmer suicide? Why are they not able to live with pride and dignity, despite doing the noblest job- that is feeding the hungry world? Lackluster approach of administration, unavailability of affordable credits, corrupt middlemen and indifferent political class is among the factors that have pushed farmers to their breaking point. These suicide cases are merely an indication of the miserable condition of farmers. Agricultural distress has plagued the country from last few decades. In order to gain higher growth in food grain production and other agricultural commodities, it is essential to use all natural resources in agriculture. Insects, bacteria, pest, fungi and other organisms can harm the agriculture production. However, if pest and insects resistance is managed effectively, it keeps away the diseases away from a crop. Bifenthrin 10 EC is one such insecticide that can make your farms less vulnerable to pest and disease infestation.
Now let’s understand a few things such as:
Bifenthrin mode of action, Bifenthrin 10 EC dose, Bifenthrin 10 EC price and its effects on plants
- Bifenthrin 10 EC MSDS does not have ‘Cyano-group’ at alpha position hence does not cause skin irritation to end users
- It starts contact and stomach action, controls different types of larvae, white fly, mites and jassids very effectively.
- It has a strong Biphenyl bond which provides longer residual period of control or target insects.
- It provides effective control of termites through its three modes of action e.g. contact, stomach and repellent action. It acts on nervous system of insects and disturbs the function of neurons by interaction with the sodium channel.
- Bifenthrin, a broad spectrum insecticide of Pyrethroid ester group has phyto-tonic effect which improves the vigour and keeps the crop healthy, thereby quality produce.
- Bifenthrin is produced and marketed with brand name Histar by HPM India.
- Remember if you make a insecticide application and it fails to reduce the insect population to an acceptable level, you should never re-treat with the same mode-of-action.
Indian Agricultural sector is dealing with challenges like resource constraints, infrastructure constraints, institutional constraints, technology constraints, and policy induced limitations. To achieve sustainable agricultural development, it is essential to combine natural resources, capital resources, institutional resources, and human resources. Pesticides and insecticides are one of the resources that can be used to reduce the pest population.
We, HPM India are one of the best Bifenthrin 10 EC manufacturers in India that is serving the farmer community with high quality Insecticides, pesticides and plant growth materials. . Our team of experts and agriculturists can educate on know-how about use of pesticides effectively. After all, proper pesticide use is the responsibility of all of us, and it will help to ensure that we can continue to grow the crops we enjoy, and produce safe, quality products for consumers!