Fighting The Weeds – 2, 4D Ethyl Ester 38 EC!
Weeds have always been posing a threat to India’s natural agricultural habitat! These primarily harmful wild plants forms displace the natural useful species and contribute significantly towards degradation of crops and soil. Thus, reducing farm and forest productivity to a large extent.
There are many such invasive species that farmers today are fighting with. No doubt weeds are the biggest enemies to biodiversity and natural habitat that is most needed for crops. The invasions of weeds change the natural diversity and balance of ecological communities, while misbalancing the entire growth channel for crops. These changes threaten the survival of many agricultural produces as the weeds compete with native plants and eat up their share of nutrients, sunlight and space.
Throughout India, weeds are spreading faster than they can be controlled. All Indian states that have agriculture as main occupation, have experienced weed invasions. Nationally the impact of invasive plants continues to increase with exotic species accounting for about 15% of all flora. This figure is increasing by about 10 species per year, which is an alarming state.
When drastic measures are needed to bring the weed problem to a resolution, HPM India steps in with HEERA-44 (2,4-D Ethyl Ester 38% EC)!
What is HEERA-44 (2,4-D Ethyl Ester 38% EC)?
This composition of 2,4D Ethyl Ester 38% EC is sold at HPM India, with a trade name of Heera-44, and is an effective weedicide or more commonly known as herbicide. It is the most workable solution against broad leaves weeds present in cereal crops such as sorgham, maize, wheat etc.
Here are a few must know specifications about the product:
- It is a systemic, selective, post emergent herbicide which maily used for control of annual or perennial broad leaved weeds.
- The crops that can benefit from Heera-44 are cereals, tea, wheat, rice, maize, millets, grasslands, established turf, grass seed crops, orchards, cranberries, asparagus, sugarcane.
- A thorough rundown must be made before the use of this herbicide, to check the environment and conditions.
- The dilution that is most recommended is 1.32-5.38 liter in 400-1000 liter water per hectare.
- At HPM India, Heera-44 or 2,4D Ethyl Ester 38% EC is available in the packing of 250ml, 500ml, 1ltre, to 20 liters. Bulk packing is also available if needed by the farmers.
Weeds are a serious problem throughout the nation. HPM India, with its expert panel of agriculturists and a hoard of remedial products on the shelf, is helping to battle the issue. At the outset of the manufacturing giant, many procedures and methods are available to manage the effects of weeds. There are literacy drives conducted by the company for the farmers to help understand the need and act accordingly. The most effective means of weed control are prevention, early detection and eradication by the use of right remedial products.
Explore the website to know the products offered by HPM and make a sensible choice for the betterment of your crops. Yield good to earn good and give better produce to the nation.