Glyphosate 41 SL Is The Key to Feeding the World Over Long Run!
Do you know what is the key to feed the world? It’s healthy soil.
Is it conventional farming practices that degrade soil health? You might not be having answer to this because you might be aware of one of the greatest modern myths about agriculture is that organic farming is inherently sustainable. It can be, but it isn’t surely true in all cases. There are a lot of mouths to feed, both on rural and urban areas. Getting food to people is costly and strains natural resources. In addition heavy rains, droughts and other extreme weather events can threaten food production. Across India, farmers are applying principles of agro ecology, using both traditional and new methods of crop protection techniques to carry out sustainable agricultural practices. It is required to pay attention to potential pest problems by monitoring every crop field. Glyphosate 41 SL is a crop protection herbicide that is suitable for use on food crops, agricultural seed, and non-bearing plants.
As the growing season draws near, now is the time to update you with proper know –how of Glyphosate 41 SL uses. Along with that it is important to know Glyphosate SL specification too.
And before you start using it on your crops you must be familiar with accurate Glyphosate 41 SL dose that may boost your agribusiness. Here we go:
- It effectively controls annual, biennial, perennial grasses, sedges, broad-leaf weeds and wood shrubs.
- It ensures complete kill of treated weeds thereby preventing regeneration of weeds.
- Glyphosate 41% SL is produced and marketed by HPM India and available under the brand name
- It is used in different stages as a pre-harvest, pre-emergence, post emergence and pre-plant incorporation
- It is generally used in TEA Plantation in India. However it is effe3ction on Soya bean, cotton, Coffee, Bananas, Fruits Garden, Mulberries Gardens and non Cultivated fields.
- Acute Glyphosate 41 SL poisoning may cause chronic illness leading to severe neurological and reproductive damage, cancer and death.
Farming plays a very important role in the development and well being of any economy. It is life-line of the economy system of a country. Agriculture isn’t just cows and plow but it is much more than farming. For many years, agriculture has been the source of essential food production along with a provider of raw material for other industries like forestry, dairy, poultry, cotton, fishery, bee keeping, piggery, snails etc. We also need to reframe our agricultural policies and subsidies in order to save the future of our farmers and permanently cure the ills of farming.
Today we need well-managed alternative farming systems that nearly use right quantity of synthetic chemical pesticides, fertilizers, and antibiotics per unit of production. We, HPM India are one of the best Glyphosate 41 SL manufacturers in India that offer safe, effective insecticides and pesticides that work to repel unwanted birds & pests from your farm or garden. We ensure that Glyphosate 41 SL is quality tested. You can get Glyphosate 41 SL price details with a single click. Contact us now for the information on dosage, uses, mode of action & prices in India. Contact us now for the information on dosage, uses, mode of action & prices in India.