How HPM Is Helping India to Become the Word-Leader in Red Chilly Production?
Chilly is basically a fruit belonging to the Capsicum family. We all know that variety is the spice of life; and if the spices come in various varieties then it would surely enhance the spice of life even more! Chilly is available in multiple varieties that are differentiated by the pungency of the spice, which is usually measured by the Scoville Scale. The Chilly fruit when made to ripen and then dry turns into red chilly that is further ground for forming its powder form.
Significance of Red Chilli to World and India
Red chilly has become a very famous spice all over the world owing to its different characteristics including flavor, taste and pungency. This spice was quite an expensive one in olden times; and therefore, it has become a very important & integral spice. Over the years, Red Chilly has become the best spice used in Kitchens across the globe. Red chilly is used in dried form as well as the powder form; both for vegetarian delicacies and in non-vegetarian cooking as well. Owing to its universal consumption, red chilly is called “the Queen of Spices!” Along with its great use in cooking, Chilly has its medicinal value too. Red Chilly greatly augments the digestion process, forms blood and is also a great source of Vitamin C that increases immunity.
Growing the Spice
The Chilly crop is known to grow well in the fertile soil, which is deep and loamy that has apt moisture content in it. The most appropriate time to sow chilly is between the months of April and June; that is in the hot & humid climatic conditions. At the time of harvesting, dry weather is needed.
Major Producers around the Globe
The major producers for chilli around the globe are India, Myanmar, Ethiopia, China, Vietnam, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Mexico, Ghana and Peru; producing around 85 percent of total red chilli that is being produced in the whole world.
India – The Leading Producer, Exporter and Consumer of Chilly
Among all major red chilly producers, India is dominating in red chilli production and is one the biggest exporters of this queen-of-spices as well owing to the superior quality of chilly found in the country. In the country, the chief production is coming from the states of Maharashtra, Orissa, Andhra Pradesh, Rajasthan and Karnataka; Guntur being the chief physical market for this spice. Chilly prices get affected by the demand & supply conditions. In future commodity-exchange, chilly is traded on the NCDEX, wherein, the price that is quoted is per quintal and 5MT is the trading unit.
How HPM Is Consolidating This Position of India in the Agriculture Field?
HPM has been a very well-known name in the Agricultural sector of India over the last 4 decades. HPM has been extensively involved in working with the farming community, working collectively to raise better & healthier crops. With quality and diligence being the major work ethos, today HPM has reached, impacted and crossed the geographical borders and has been popularized in the cross-border countries as well. With extensive researches in the agriculture field, this company has managed to carve a niche for itself in this sector by developing a skew of successful products as well as services largely helping farmers to grow healthier crops and to increase their yearly productivities. Catering to the domestic as well as international market, the company has bagged its name in the race of the frontrunners of the Agri-input industry in this domain, standing as one of the major suppliers for a wide spectrum of such agricultural products. The products range of HPM traverses from Agro-Chemical to Household as well as Public Health Chemicals & Fertilizers.
- Great formulation
- Fine particle size
- Much better suspension in water
- Karishma helps in controlling complex diseases in Chilly production
- This has a wide spectrum of activities, both contact as well as preventive actions
- With multisite modes of actions, it helps at different levels in fungi metabolism, inhibiting and preventing spore production as well as germ-tube formation
- Propineb’s multisite action mode helps in preventing the fungi resistance development
- Karishma keeps remaining mainly on the plants
- Rain fastness leads to better efficacy
- Zinc Availability is a kind of positive aspect for the crops and production as a whole, improving plant immunity, which is called the Phytotonic effect
- Its suspension makes it to stay stable without being settled down for long
- BOND helps in controlling complex diseases in Chilly production
- BOND has protective, curative as well as eradicative efficacy
- It is fast absorbing; thus facilitating better actions against any diseases
- BOND is basically a broad-spectrum-activity fungicide that can be used against a number of plant diseases.
- Propels excellent plant growth
- BOND also helps in improving the quality of the produce
- Its application results in crop foliage greening effect
- BOND helps in controlling the dirty panicle on the paddy with grain shine