HPM INDIA Diafenthiuron Insecticide Product Focuses On Crop Protection!
Insects are of concern for farmers in India. The insects start sucking at the plants at an early stage of development, which destroys the production. This is the reason why Indian government is focused on the agriculture sector. Almost 50 percent of India’s population resides in rural areas and the farmers; “ the custodians of the countryside” are producers of food and, increasingly, energy. What is the future of farming? How compatible is the present agricultural production with the reduction in environmental impacts? What is the role of agri-chemical in helping reach a suitable balance? Undoubtedly, technology is providing a new armory to support farmers. Precision agriculture technologies, proper use of pesticides and insecticides have transformed to way farming is done. Crop protection is science in itself. Diafenthiuron50 WP is a popular insecticide that is used for pest management in cardamom and other crops.
With the growing pressure of economic globalization, energy demand, climate change, urbanization and an ever-growing population, the proper use of insecticide cannot be ignored because we need to increase crop productivity to attain food security globally. The crop protection market has experienced strong growth in the past and is expected to grow even faster this year.
Let’s understand the proper use and Diafenthiuron 50 WP Dosage, in a complete mode of action.
- Difenthiuron 50% WP is a broad Spectrum insecticide that is designed to damage the central nervous system of insects.
- It kills larva, nymph and adult by contact and stomach action.
- It paralyses the pest, which remain immobile on the crop until death in about 3-4 days.
- It controls pests on lowerleaf side also.
- Diafenthiuron 50% WP trade name is Eagle.
- It is used to control whiteflies, aphids, thrips, and jassids.
- You need to measure and add slowly the required quantity to water and stir well with a stick or rod. Spray in the direction of wind.
- Precautions: keep away from food stuff containers and animal food. wash thoroughly the contaminated cloths and parts of body after spraying.
The blood, sweat, and tears the farmers will all go in vain if the yield is not good. This is the reason why growers are applying principles both traditional and new methods of crop protection, and pest control; preserving crop genetic diversity; to carry out sustainable agricultural practices.
Today’s farmer is a much more educated buyer than he was yesterday and the knowledge gap is closing quickly because he asks more questions and wants to know more about the crop protection products. We at HPM India, have the professional agricultural scientist who can guide you regarding correct usage of various insecticide and pesticides on the right crop, the right plant disease, and the right circumstances. The insecticides Clothianodin, Imidacloprid, Buprofezin and Diafenthiuron 50 WP are some of the most used pesticides in tropical agriculture. Agrochemicals and fertilizers are vital to protect crops and maximize yields, but, due to lack of information, farmers in India could not make the proper use of them. In addition, there is an increasing misleading campaign against agrochemicals, stamping them as toxic for the environment, which is far from the truth.