Taking Responsibility of Growing Agriculture in India – HPM India
For decades it has been believed that India is an agricultural country & our farmers have been taking forward the same traditions as of today. It is one of the most important occupation in India for most families, about 16% of the total GDP & the 10% of the total exports are constituted in Agriculture only.
Over 60% of the land mass of India is Arable which includes rice, wheat, onion, mangoes, beans, cotton, sugar-cane, potato & tomato etc.
The emphasis of Green Revolution on the agriculture industry is also considered as one of the important breakthroughs in the Indian Agriculture subsystem. We have been seeing incredible increase in the production of food crops & it has also increased the production capability of Indian land which constitutes towards the thriving economy of India.
Here’s why the agriculture is advantageous to our country
- Food for People – We are the largest exporter of many food products across the world
- Food for Animals – The byproducts through crop production serve as the stable diet food for all animals.
- Source of Income – As we know 60% of the Indian families are into farming & this contributes to the overall GDP of the country.
- International Trade – Being the largest exporter, India also enjoys better international trades across many countries
- Economic Development – Agriculture of India is directly linked with the growing economy & since the inception of Green Revolution, it has been a roller coaster ride for agriculture in India.
However the agriculture of India is also affected from various segments where it gets affected & results towards lower crop productions. These segments are
- Climate Shifts
- Pests & Diseases
Indian government is bringing in policies to lower down the population control & climatologists in India have been preparing our communities towards dealing with change in climate on all levels.
The pests control is something that needed complete control over farming so that better quality & quantity is produced. HPM India is one such Agro Chemicals organization in India which is producing great quality of products to curb down the infection of pests over the crops.
One such product is HINDUSTAN M-45 which has its technical name as Mancozeb 75% WP, this brilliant product is a broad-spectrum fungicide with protective action, it is applied to Foliar sprays, seed treatment, nursery drenching. It is fit for resistance management i.e. it has multisite mode of action & the risk of resistance development is very low. It also adds the nutrients needed for the crop such as Manganese and Zinc. This product is environment safe because of its low persistence in environment as it rapidly degrades is soil and water, no leaching potential.
We are offering many plant growth regulators that can improve the physiological efficiency of the crop, enhance taste and quality of fruits, promote seed germination point leading to breaking of seed dormancy and increase stem length in flowers grown for export.