The Ailing Agriculture Industry Can Be Saved And Must Be Saved!
Being an agricultural country, India needs to reform old processes, empower our human capital & aims to rejuvenate the economy. However, India’s agricultural sector is on a ventilator. Today, we as a nation should focus on how to synchronize modern-day developmental concepts and entrepreneurial models in agriculture to enable the economic empowerment of farmers and others living in rural areas. In order to increase the income of farmers, we need to pay attention to crop production, crop protection, prevention of losses, both pre and post-harvest. Crop protection by pesticides is science and practice of managing plant diseases, weeds, and other pests. Phorate 10 CG is a toxic organophosphate pesticide used to control insects, leafhoppers, leaf miners, mites, some nematodes, and rootworms.
With the hope to improve plant breeding and crop management practices, you need to understand what is Phorate 10 CG MSDS?
How to use Phorate 10 CG to increase the profitability of farming?
And you need to know Phorate 10 CG price, whether it is affordable or not?
Let us brief you on how to get rid off these small sucking insects by using Phorate 10 GD while generating agricultural income for farmers. Let me brief you how to get rid off these small sucking insects by using Phorate 10 CG while generating agricultural income for farmers.
- Phorate 10% CG is highly effective for the crops like maize, cotton, paddy, sugarcane, potatoes, soybeans, and wheat. It is t is used in pine forests as well as for field crops.
- It is an inexpensive pesticide that gives result in single application..
- It can be incorporated into the soil by drilling application..
- It kills insects, mites by contact and fumigant action.
- The dosages per hectare is 750-3000 gm a.i.and formulation is 705-30kg depending on crop and pest type.
- Phorate is unstable in water, especially under alkaline (basic) conditions.
- It has knockdown effect and is safe for non-target human being and animals
- This innovative agrochemical helps to maintain a decent yield by revitalizing soils and plants physically, chemically and biologically.
It is a harmful product for humans and Phorate 10 cg insecticide poisoning is known for its adverse effects. It should not be consumed by humans and other living beings in any circumstances. The consumption of a high dose of it can cause death. You should be wearing adequate protection while applying Phorate to crops, or working around machines used to apply it. The adequate use of pesticide in agriculture can increase the profitability of agriculture and create rural employment in other value adding downstream industries related to agro-processing and enabling supplementary non-agricultural income for farmers.
We HPM India, the insecticides and pesticides manufacturer company, promote the landscape strategy that values both crop productivity and biodiversity! It’s absolutely possible for agriculture to use farmland to produce crops to help nourish a growing world while also using pesticides in such a way that it may reduce environmental impacts. HPM India’s overall goal is the creation of an environment where agriculture and pesticide manufacturing industry can complement each other while preserving natural habitat and nature’s wonders. We are one of the best to offer you professional advice and products such as Phorate 10 CG to deal with major challenges that loom large in the agriculture sector in India. Our experts provide information and techniques to farmers about pre and post harvest cases to acting as a medium to connect farmers with the consumers.