You Need Cartap Hydrochloride 50 SP If You Need A Flourishing Crop And Better Sales!
Indian Agriculture is an industry that tells many interesting tales!
The highs and lows witnessed in the past, the flourishing years, the not so flourishing years, and the deplorable living conditions of Indian farmers. All these have constituted the Indian Agriculture panorama in past few decades.
In the Economic Survey of 2015-16, it transpired that Indian Agriculture got victimized of its own success of the past. Green Revolution left many positive and adverse effects on agriculture. The phenomenon characterized by introduction of high-yielding variety of seeds and various growth elevating insecticides and fertilizers in agriculture, undoubtedly increased the produce. But the growth remained stagnant which affected farmers’ income. The other effects of nature such as depleting water levels, contaminated grounds, crop diseases and many more, also contributed to the decline.
Thus, the agriculture sector is in anguish and it needs reforms. There are many hurdles that have to be crossed if we want to achieve this objective. HPM India, the leaders in agro-chemical industry, are dedicated to offer remedial strategies to overcome the obstacles and help farmers to see a rise in produce and income thereof.
In the quest it produces Cartap Hydrochloride 50 SP, a broad spectrum contact insecticide that helps to erode the plant-eating diseases and save the crops.
Let’s just take n insight into the product and find out about the correct Cartap Hydrochloride 50 SP Dosage and other important talking points.
- The correct way to use is to spray 150 gm To 200 gm per acre.
- Cartap Hydrochloride 50 SP dilution rate, if aptly achieved, is extremely effectively against chewing and sucking pests.
- When the pests come in contact of Cartap Hydrochloride 50 SP, they immediately stop feeding on plants and die of starvation.
- The effective insecticide can be used in very low doses to control flies and jassid in crops like cotton. It shouldn’t be used frequently as it may cause reddening.
- It is highly effective even at low concentration and can control insects at all life-stages.
- The pests like stem borer, leaf borer, that infest rice crop can be eliminated with Cartap Hydrochloride 50 SP.
- It also works on diamond back moth which erodes vegetable and tea plantation.
- It controls fruit and shoot borer in Brinjal too.
- Other crops that can benefit from the insecticide are Sugarcane, Banana, Tomato, Potatoes, Cabbage, Soybeans, Peanuts, Sunflowers, Maize, Sugar beets, Wheat, Citrus, and Cauliflower.
- It’s control fruit and shoot borer in Brinjal.
- The packaging sizes that are available in different Cartap Hydrochloride 50 SP price with HPM India are 100 gm, 250 gm, 500 gm & 1kg
Today, the farmers in India need to be trained about the well-managed, science based, alternative production strategies. Use of fertilizers, pesticides, and fungicides is one such farming system that need to be understood and implemented rightly. At HPM India, we are dedicated to the cause and understand the need of the hour. Our products and the right implementation methods are here to help the agriculturists across the nation to grow substantial produce.
Find out the details of all the fertilizers and pesticides at just a single click.