Your Crops Need To Be Saved From Destruction! Indoxacarb 14.5 SC is Your Tool !!
Our government has started to put some efforts in the uplifting of agricultural industry in the country. There are some changes visible in core areas such as strengthening and development of agricultural education, human resource development for leadership roles in agricultural sciences and improving quality of agricultural products through innovative approaches. There is an augmentation in teaching, researching and outreach activities too. For this, the government is collaborating with agricultural product manufacturers to bring about the best results and reach out to many end users connected with the manufacturers. We, at HPM India appreciate this move by the government and are in absolute support to improve the conditions of agriculture and farmers of the nation.
We have been manufacturing high-quality pesticides and fertilizers to help our farmers get better yield from their crops by avoiding pest infections and other nature based hazards.
Indoxacarb 14.5 SC is one such product which is proving to be a crucial tool in agricultural practices.
- It is a non-systemic insecticide and we sell it by the trade name of Sikander.
- Indoxacarb 14.5 SC dose as per 500 ml in about 600-1000 liters water per hectare is most recommended.
- When used adequately at a stipulated quantity, it is considered a reduced risk insecticide.
- Sikander is available with us in packaging sizes of 100 ml, 250 ml, 500 ml, and 1 lt.
- Indoxacarb 14.5 SC mode of action is a broad spectrum phenomenon and specified as stomach action. The insecticidal activity occurs via blockage of the sodium channels in the insect nervous system and the mode of entry is via the stomach and contact routes. The result is impaired nerve function, feeding cessation, paralysis, and death.
- To find out Indoxacarb 14.5 SC price in India, you may visit our website or get in touch with us on mail or phone.
HPM India’s objectives are clearly defined on the path of agricultural betterments. Our initiative lies in planning, promoting, and coordinating agricultural education in the country by organizing literacy drives and meaningful workshops. We are always striving to enhance the quality of our agricultural products, which can provide relevance to higher farming practices anticipated in coming years. One can witness a prominent use of allied sciences in our manufacturing processes, which are a promise to develop products that match international standards.