Chlorpyrifos 10 EC Works Wonders In Controlling Termites In An Environmental Friendly Way!
The Indian Economy is heavily dependent on agriculture. From the nation’s earliest days, Farming has held a crucial place in Indian economy and culture. Out of one billion Indian population, over 70% people live in rural areas and 90% of their income is generated from agriculture and natural resources. These rural people spend over 85-90 % of their incomes for fulfilling the basic needs particularly for food security and as most of them are poor and they are unable to meet even their essential needs. While most of these poor people are uneducated and underemployed, most of the natural resources in the country are under-utilized, because of gross neglect and depletion of productivity. Despite this Indian farming is threatened by pests and insects that can ruin their crops and their livelihoods. How to prevent agriculture from damage by this insects? The answer is
, which can be used to control termites in various agricultural and horticultural crops like cotton maize groundnut, jute, pulses, potato etc.
Crop protection chemicals play a vital role at keeping insects at bay to keep crop production high. That is why it is important to understand the benefits of Chlorpyriphos 20 EC termite control.
Here is the basic insight into Chlorpyrifos 20 EC:
- Chlorpyrifosis a crystalline organophosphate insecticide
- It is used to control and prevent termites in both commercials and residential set up.
- It is systematic insecticide that should be used only with recommended Chlorpyrifos 20 EC dosage at initial stage of infection.
- It can be commonly used on paddy, cotton, wheat, maize, potatoes, sugarcane, vegetables, and fruits.
- It is important that pesticides, when used, are effective at killing pests as can become resistant to pesticides.
- You should be careful while using it. Exposure to high-dose of it can show poisoning symptoms such as headache, fatigue, dizziness, nausea, stomach cramps and diarrhea in human body.
Indian farmers and agriculture businesses is showing the tremendous potential for agriculture as an economic driver but it is also facing many obstacles that raise questions about how to sustain it.
We, at HPM India, are offering a very reasonable Chlorpyrifos 20 EC price. We are the specialists of Insecticides, fungicides and herbicides, and our products have been designed keeping the Indian crops in perspective, with emphasis on rice, cotton and vegetables. This particular pesticide is found to be very effective up to 10-14 days after application at recommended dosage.
Proper training is required before, to dramatically improve crop production. Considering the advantage of crop protection farmers need to be trained in the responsible use of crop protection products. Apart from educating farmers on just plain agriculture, HPM experts are providing adult literacy drives to farmers that provide extensive information and ways to use the products they offer and inform them of the latest technology in the realm of agriculture. Contact us to get more information regarding crop protection solutions.