We have implemented the widely accepted ERP from SAP to manage our business operations across the entire group. All our branches, factories and offices are connected through SAP enabling us to keep record of each transaction on a real-time basis. Enabled with a common database, this technology forms the digital spine of our IT infrastructure and operations today.
We have implemented complete 6 phases of SAP ERP
- Discovery and Plannin It completes the entire sales process to the end of Post Sale, all the current issues & potential solutions have been identified & have been implemented.
- Design We have setup new enterprise-wide system look. In the ERP Design phase, the project team and implementation team have worked out the various configurations for the new system, defining roles, and documenting standard procedures.
- Development This includes activities such as completing any necessary customizations, developing user trainings, and importing data.
- Testing We have constantly fine tuned the entire development team & while testing regular training have been provided to the entire team so that project team members will be comfortable doing their jobs in the new system.
- Deployment Prior to going live, the final data have been loaded and validated. The project team has trained other employees who will then start working in the new system, and completely stop using the old one.
- Ongoing Support Over time, as the way the users work within the system evolves, adjustments and changes to the system configuration may be needed & for that 24x7 support team has been assigned towards support of all verticals.