HINDUSTAN M-45 (Mancozeb 75% WP)
- It is a broad-spectrum fungicide with protective action.
- The product is fungi toxic when exposed to air.
- Broad spectrum disease control - Control diseases caused by all four major classes .
- Kind of fungicides - Foliar sprays, seed treatment, nursery drenching.
- Fit for resistance management - Multisite mode of action, the risk of resistance development is very low.
- Cost effective - Cost benefits for disease control over non-EBDCs.
- Provide nutrients - Manganese and Zinc as micro nutrients.
- Environmentally Safe - Low persistence in environment as it rapidly degrades is soil and water, no leaching potential.