Hexaconazole 5% EC (HEXAHIT)
- Hexahit is an unique highly systemic triazole fungicide,
- It acts as protective, curative and eradicant with strong anti sporulant and translaminar action.
- Broad-spectrum fungicide controlling wide range of diseases infecting many crops and gives excellent control of Ascomycetes, Basidiomycetes and Deuteromycetes.
- Broad-spectrum fungicide, which also controls soil borne fungi like Fusarium, Sclerotium and Rhizoctonia, very effectively
- Hexahit is highly effective against sheath blight of paddy, leafspots and blights on all types of crops and powdery mildew of Crops like grapes, chillies etc.
- It is effective at lower dosages for long period.
- Apply immediately when first symptoms of disease are noticed, repeat spray at an interval of 14 days if infection is severe or after 21 days in case of moderate infection.