Insects are responsible for a huge damage to growing crops through feeding insects into the plant, which eats leaves or burrows in stems, fruit, or roots and indirectly damage the crop by transmitting bacterial, viral or fungal infection into a crop.
HPM offers an array of insecticides used in india, and advices on dosage and best usage practices.
SUPER - IMIDA (IMIDACLOPRID 30.5% SC)
Benefits of SUPER - IMIDA
Summary of SUPER IMIDA:
- Super Imida is an insecticide formulation in Suspension Concentrate.
- It is a systemic insecticide with translaminar activity and with contact & stomach action.
- Readily taken up by the plants and further distributed in all plant parts
- Chloro- nicotinyl insecticide with soil, seed and foliar use.
- For control of sucking insects including rice hoppers, aphids, thrips, white flies, termites, turf insects.
- It is commonly used on paddy, cotton, wheat, maize, potatoes, sugarcane, vegetables, fruits.
- It reduces surface runoff and provides uniform coverage over the foliages with enhanced penetration & stability.
- Super Imida is found to be very effective up to 10-14 days after application at recommended dosage.
Super Imida - imidacloprid 30.5 sc mode of action - Systemic Super Imida - imidacloprid 30.5 sc dosage - 24-30 ml/acre Super Imida - imidacloprid 30.5 sc price - Contact our representative for the Latest Prices.
Super Imida - imidacloprid 30.5 sc dilution - Imidacloprid 30.5 SC shall be applied at 0.075% a.i. concentration i.e.2.1 ml formulated product diluted in 1 litre of water for the control of termites.
Super Imida - imidacloprid 30.5 sc trade name - SUPER IMIDA.
HPM India is one of the best imidacloprid 30.5 sc manufacturers in India, Contact us now.