Devsena( Thiamethoxam 75% WS)
- Devsena is broad spectrum systemic insecticide contains the active ingredient Thiamethoxam.
- Devsena is soil-applied insecticide and having quick action against sucking and chewing pests.
- It has labeled for use on Ground Nut, Sugarcane, Rice and Cotton.
- Devsena may direct the application at the base of the plant for optimum root uptake when making post-emergence applications.
- Devsena improves the plant from primary treatment, it took up by the plant faster which results higher yield and improved crop quality resulting longer-lasting systemic control.
- For use, measured out the required quantity of the Devsena and mix it well with a small quantity of water and add remaining quantity of water as specified with thorough agitation and apply as soil drenching in Ground Nut, Sugarcane and Cotton.
- For Rice measured out the required quantity of the product and dissolve in 500 ml of water to make solution for mixing and broadcasting with sand at the rate of 8 kg/acre.
- It has negligible effect on beneficial insects.