HI-IMIDA (Imidacloprid 17.8% SL)
Benefits of HI-IMIDA
Summary of HI-IMIDA:
- Unique modern and sure shot insecticide based on Imidacloprid a chlornicotinyl insecticide(CNI).
- It is a multiple usage insecticide used to control insect pests of cotton, paddy, sugarcane and vegetables.
- It is used as foliar spray for the control of sucking and other insects in different crops.
- Imidacloprid has a broad spectrum of activity, particularly against sucking insects, various species of beetles, some species of flies and leaf miners. There fields of use are termite and locust control.
- Its outstanding biological efficacy, especially its excellent root-systemic properties, its broad spectrum of activity, good long lasting effect - combined with low application rates and good plant compatibility, has made the product the first choice of th farmer.
- It can be applied to plants as a spray or stem paint or as a basal stem spray/drench.
- It can also be injected into plants or applied as a soil treatment use.
- The part of active ingredient taken up by the plant is further distributed in an acropetally direction.
HI-IMIDA - Imidacloprid 17.8 SL mode of action - Systemic
HI-IMIDA - Imidacloprid 17.8 SL dosage for Cotton - 40-50ml/acre
HI-IMIDA - Imidacloprid 17.8 SL dosage for Paddy - 40-50ml/acre
HI-IMIDA - Imidacloprid 17.8 SL dosage for Chilli - 50-100ml/acre
HI-IMIDA - Imidacloprid 17.8 SL dosage for Sugarcane - 140ml/acre
HI-IMIDA - Imidacloprid 17.8 SL dosage for Mango - 2-4ml/tree
HI-IMIDA - Imidacloprid 17.8 SL price - Contact our representative for the Latest Prices
HI-IMIDA - Imidacloprid 17.8 SL trade name - HI-IMIDA
HPM India is one of the best Imidacloprid 17.8 SL manufacturers in India, Contact us now.